Welcome to Ethiopian Agriculture Portal
The Ethiopian Agriculture Portal (EAP) is a gateway to agricultural information relevant to development of Ethiopian agriculture. EAP makes access to information easier because it uses a simple, logically laid-out web interface from which users can access documents on agricultural commodities important to Ethiopia. The collection includes many documents in local languages mainly Amharic. (If you don’t already have Amharic fonts installed on your computer, you can download it from the link on the top right corner of this page).
The intended audiences of the portal are all those engaged in public or private agricultural development endeavors in Ethiopia; including extension, research, higher education, private sector, and other government and non-government stakeholders. In short, it serves national and international entities interested in Ethiopian agriculture as partners in trade, investment, or development.
Since, the portal is developed to leverage the collective knowledge of stakeholders in Ethiopian agriculture; its success depends on the sustained contribution of content by all who can potentially benefit from it. We invite you to be a part of this exciting effort to build a platform that truly serves a broad cross section of agricultural stakeholders in Ethiopia.
Recently added documents
- Silvopastoral system based on Ficus thonningii: an adaptation to climate change in northern Ethiopia
9 hours 53 min ago
- There is more in fodder trees than their nutritional values: local valuation of indigenous fodder trees and shrubs by pastoral a
9 hours 57 min ago
- Sheep and Goat Marketing and Consumption in Relation To Religious Festivities in Shifting and Permanent Farming Systems in Weste
14 hours 8 min ago
- Rangeland vegetation responses to settlement in the semi-arid rangelands of northern Ethiopia
14 hours 11 min ago
- A meta-analysis of the effects of communal livestock grazing on vegetation and soils in sub-Saharan Africa
14 hours 14 min ago